Philadelphia Eagles vs Arizona Cardinals Inactives
By Scott Allen
The Philadelphia Eagles and Arizona Cardinals released their inactives for today’s game.
The Philadelphia Eagles and Arizona Cardinals have released their inactives for this afternoon’s game in Glendale and on the Cards side there are a couple of surprises. How interested are you in seeing Cards running back Marion Grice?
More from Cardinals News
- Arizona Cardinals: Could Eric Bieniemy come to the desert?
- Would Jonathan Gannon be a good fit for the Arizona Cardinals?
- Arizona Cardinals: Budda Baker right in his take regarding the next coach
- Arizona Cardinals: 3 reasons new coach should want to work with Murray
- Arizona Cardinals special teams could be completely revamped in 2023
Grice will be active for the first time this season. Whether he plays or not remains to be seen but the fact that he is active should excite a lot of local football fans. The local product out of Arizona State University was signed several weeks ago but has been inactive each week until today.
Also playing today is defensive end Calais Campbell. It was iffy whether he would be active or not. He practiced some this week but sounded good on Friday.
QB Logan Thomas, LB Thomas Keiser, LB Glenn Carson, DT Alameda Ta’amu, DT Bruce Gaston, G Earl Watford, TE Troy Niklas
As for the Eagles, running back Darren Sproles will not play. He has not fully recovered from his injury a couple of weeks ago on Sunday Night Football.
RB Darren Sproles, QB Matt Barkley, WR Brad Smith, C Jason Kelce, T Dennis Kelly, DE Taylor Hart, CB Jaylen Watkins