Arizona Cardinals: 2015 NFL Mock Draft
By Scott Allen
The Arizona Cardinals have biggest needs at inside linebacker, defensive end, running back, and guard
The 2015 NFL Draft is still a couple of months away but the scouting combine is coming up in a couple of weeks and now the evaluation period of the next talent to join the NFL is ramped up. The Arizona Cardinals have several needs but inside linebacker and finding a pass rusher on the defensive line are the biggest needs.
More from Cardinals News
- Arizona Cardinals: Could Eric Bieniemy come to the desert?
- Would Jonathan Gannon be a good fit for the Arizona Cardinals?
- Arizona Cardinals: Budda Baker right in his take regarding the next coach
- Arizona Cardinals: 3 reasons new coach should want to work with Murray
- Arizona Cardinals special teams could be completely revamped in 2023
The Cardinals could also use a running back as injuries made them thin at the position in 2014. Same can be said for guard on the offensive line. Jonathan Cooper fought injury all season and when he did play he wasn’t as effective as the Cards had hoped. Same went for Ted Larsen.
They could also use another tight end, wide receiver, and cornerback but those aren’t glaring needs. Free agency may dictate what the Cardinals do at those positions. Here is my first mock draft of the 2015 offseason. This will be sure to change as events take place over the next two months.