With defensive end J.J. Watt in Arizona, the defense is about to get real gnarly in the desert. Which means it’s the perfect time for a new shirt.
It isn’t everyday that you add a Hall of Fame player to the roster, but that’s what Arizona did when they landed J.J. Watt in free agency.
So fans should expect plenty of shed blocks, tackles for a loss, and sacks.
Oh, and plenty of dancing.
If you aren’t familiar with what used to happen in Houston, let us fill you in. When Watt would make a play – which was pretty frequently – they would play the Lil Jon hit ‘Turn Down For What.’
Now, we can expect it in Arizona. And that’s a mighty good feeling.
And it’s exactly why you’re going to love BreakingT’s latest t-shirt design.
Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the National Football League Players Association.
- Tan, black, and white print. Available in three styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather cardinal. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in cardinal. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in cardinal. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.