Each that passes continues to surprise me with many teams. Anyone else feel like Detroit could be 3-1 instead of 0-4? Anyone think St. Louis is a couple of plays away from being 4-0? The first quarter of the season is in the books. Here are my weekly power rankings.
32. Buffalo Bills - Horrible. What else can you say? I say I'm taking them against Jacksonville this week. Weird huh?
31. Tampa Bay Bucs - A very deceiving 2-1. Will be 2-2 after a visit to Cincy this weekend.
30. San Francisco 49ers - I only don't put them last because they aren't getting blown out. Most disappointing NFL team.
29. Carolina Panthers - Many many issues to deal with.
28. Detroit Lions - Soon they will learn how to close games out.
27. Oakland Raiders - Close, but yet so far away.
26. Arizona Cardinals - Lucky to be 2-2. Easily could be 0-4, but fact is 2-2 and in first place. Sad.
25. Seattle Seahawks - Just a little better than the Cards because they avoid blowout losses.
24. Cleveland Browns - Nice win for the Browns over the Bengals. Peyton Hillis is the real deal.
23. Miami Dolphins - Special teams awful. At least they started doing something about it by firing the coach.
22. St. Louis Rams - If they can get a big road win, it will go a long way in determining just how far they've come.
21. Dallas Cowboys - I have a feeling this ranking is going to improve quite a bit real soon.
20. Tennessee Titans - Too many turnovers. Should have defeated Denver at home.
19. Minnesota Vikings - Now they have Randy Moss. You're welcome Brett Favre.
18. New York Giants - They may be 2-2, but this team has a lot of issues.
17. Philadelphia Eagles - Welcome back Kevin Kolb. Welcome back losing.
16. San Diego Chargers- Nice whipping of the Cards. Um, you still lost to the Seahawks and Chiefs.
15. Cincinnati Bengals - Still not sure about these guys, but a bad loss to the Browns.
14. Washington Redskins - Showed toughness with win in Philly.
13. Jacksonville Jaguars - Very nice win against Indy. That is the Jags team I expected to see.
12. Denver Broncos - Surprised me in Tennessee. Kyle Orton playing better than expected.
11. Indianapolis Colts - Lots of injuries. You might see more losses like last Sunday in Jacksonville.
10. Chicago Bears - Sure they are 3-1, however with Todd Collins behind the wheel this week, its not looking good.
9. Kansas City Chiefs - A win over the Colts would send this team to the top. Only undfeated team remaining.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers - Tough loss to Baltimore. They get Big Ben back this week.
7. New England Patriots -Thank God for the special teams. Without them, nothing special about this team.
6. Green Bay Packers -Not as good as I thought. Lucky to win over Detroit.
5. Houston Texans - 3-1 and should roll over the Giants this week.
4. Baltimore Ravens - Nice late game win over Steelers.
3. Atlanta Falcons - After getting down 14-0 to the Niners, I thought they were done. Nice comeback.
2. New Orleans Saints - Not a lot of bad things to say. They win the close games. Sign of another championship team.
1. New York Jets - From #32 in week 1 to #1. I guess they aren't who I thought they were.
Tags: Arizona Cardinals Atlanta Falcons Baltimore Ravens Brett Favre Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers Chicago Bears Cincinnati Bengals Cleveland Browns Dallas Cowboys Denver Broncos Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers Houston Texans Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars Kansas City Chiefs Kevin Kolb Kyle Orton Miami Dolphins Minnesota Vikings New England Patriots New Orleans Saints New York Giants New York Jets Oakland Raiders Peyton Hillis Philadelphia Eagles Pittsburgh Steelers Randy Moss San Diego Chargers San Francisco 49ers Seattle Seahawks St Louis Rams Tampa Bay Bucs Tennessee Titans Todd Collins Washington Redskins