The Cardinals seem to have the advantage.
There is plenty of reason for Arizona Cardinals fans to be excited going into this game against the Vikings. The Vikings are in the midst of a four-game losing streak, while the Cardinals have rebounded after their start, going 3-1-1 in their last five games.
In addition, they match-up pretty well at several key places. On offense, the Cardinals
More from Raising Zona
- Arizona Cardinals: Could Eric Bieniemy come to the desert?
- Would Jonathan Gannon be a good fit for the Arizona Cardinals?
- Arizona Cardinals: Budda Baker right in his take regarding the next coach
- Arizona Cardinals: 3 reasons new coach should want to work with Murray
- Arizona Cardinals special teams could be completely revamped in 2023
have the more explosive potential, and ability to score. On the other side of the ball, Arizona’s pass rush could see a lot of success against an offensive line that has been under siege all season.
Most analysts favor the Cardinals in this game, but if Diggs gets going early, and the Minnesota line can protect Bradford, it could be a close game. Either way, it’s an important game for both teams, and a loss makes it much harder for either team to realize their goal of making the playoffs, and in Arizona’s case, it may cost them the Super Bowl shot that many people saw for them going into the year. Both teams desperately want this win, and these match-ups will be the ones to watch in determining who comes out on top today.