The signing of James Conner is frustrating. This is another of those “Keim gonna Keim” moments that make you scratch your head. This team and general manager seem to have some sort of affinity or players with injury histories. A.J. Green, Robert Alford, and now James Conner. Yes J.J. Watt is in that boat too, but he’s my favorite acquisition this year, and A.J Green grew on me.
Instead of old and injured, it’s now young and injured. I had enjoyed my argument of trying to convince the world that the right person for the job was (and frankly, still is) Kenyan Drake. But this is like picking the scab off once again. Take a look at Conner’s stats, and tell me where is the benefit?
Here’s another look at their career stats head-to-head.
More from Raising Zona
- Cardinals passing attack was nearly unstoppable back in 2008
- 4 teams that should trade for Cardinals pass rusher Chandler Jones
- Rondale Moore shines at Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Malcolm Butler makes Vance Joseph happy, loves man coverage
- 3 reasons the Cardinals would thrive in a Ravens-like offense