Arizona Cardinals will have ten open practices for fans to attend
Arizona Cardinals fans will get their chance to see their team in person.
We are inching closer and closer to the most glorious time of the year. The Arizona Cardinals are letting fans come and watch practice in person for ten different dates. This will be the first chance to see newcomers like Marquise” Hollywood” Brown and Trey McBride.
When are the Arizona Cardinals’ open practices?
The entire list of dates is below:
- Saturday, July 30th, 1:30-3 PM
- Monday, August 1st, 1-2:45 PM
- This will be the Arizona Cardinals’ first practice in pads since their wildcard loss to the L.A. Rams.
- Tuesday, August 2nd, 8:30-10:30 AM
- Wednesday, August 3rd, 8:45-10:30 AM
- Thursday, August 4th, 8:45-10:30 AM
- Friday, August 5th, 8:45-10:30 AM
- Saturday, August 6th: 1:30-3 PM
- Red and White scrimmage/practice
- Monday, August 8th, 1:30 PM-3 PM
- Tuesday, August 9th, 8:45-10:30 AM
- Wednesday, August 10th, 8:45-10:30
How do I get tickets to see the Arizona Cardinals open practices?
Season ticket holders will be able to go to their account manager portal or by clicking this link here.
All others who wish to attend can find their tickets at this link right here as well.
When can I get tickets for the Arizona Cardinals open practices?
Season ticket holders will be able to start reserving their tickets on July 18th at 10 AM using the link above.
For non-season ticket holders, they can go to their respective link above starting July 20th at 10 AM.
How much do the tickets cost?
The Arizona Cardinals are doing their fans a solid, and the tickets are free.
Other things to know about the Arizona Cardinals’ open practices
Fans can reserve up to four tickets for the open practices. Per the team’s official website, it did not clarify if that was for each day or four total tickets.
All of these practices will take place before the Cardinals’ first preseason game against the Cincinnati Bengals on August 12th. That is an away game.
If the Cardinals sign a player during camp, he’ll have a five-day acclimation period before he can begin contract practices. Steve Keim has been known to splash in free agency, so beware of this if “Keim Time” happens.