Here are my 10 guarantees regarding the 2008 version of the Arizona Cardinals. You can lock these away.
10. Darnell Dockett will have fewer personal foul penalties in 2008
9. Neil Rackers will miss at least one possbile game-winning field goal from under 40 yards
8. Matt Leinart will start a game before week 5
7. There will be more Cardinals fans than Dallas fans at the Dallas game on October 12th.
6. Tim Hightower will score his first TD either in week one or week two.
5. Adrian Wilson, as long as he is healthy, will have a multiple interception game this season.
4. Ken Whisenhunt will have an above .500 record when it comes to replay challenges.
3. I won’t go as far as Buddy Ryan and say you have a winner in town, however I will say the Cardinals will be in playoff contention at least through mid-December.
2. Arizona may be in contention for a wild-card, however they will not win the West. Not as good as Seattle over a 16-game season – yet.
1. The Cardinals will have a winning record after September.