New England Patriots using Arizona Cardinals facility
By Scott Allen
Super Bowl XLIX week is next week and the AFC Champion New England Patriots will practice at the Arizona Cardinals team facility
There was some worry that the NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks would somehow work their way into getting use of an Arizona Cardinals locker room while in Arizona for Super Bowl XLIX. No need to worry.
More from Cardinals News
- Arizona Cardinals: Did Kyler Murray scare another coaching candidate?
- Donovan McNabb says the Arizona Cardinals should go defense
- Patrick Mahomes endorses Mike Kafka for Arizona Cardinals coaching gig
- A.J. Green tells Arizona Cardinals that he’s hanging up the cleats
- Arizona Cardinals coaching search starting to resemble 2018 disaster
The New England Patriots are going to be using the Arizona Cardinals team facility in Tempe next week as they prepare to face the Seahawks February 1st. The Cardinals also won’t have to worry about the Seahawks getting use of their locker room at University of Phoenix Stadium either. The stadium has three locker rooms and neither team will use the Cardinals locker room. Crisis averted.
If the Arizona Cardinals had made the Super Bowl, they most likely would have had use of their own facility even though the AFC team was slated to use the team facility. They also would have had use of their own locker room. Of course all of that became moot after their 27-14 loss to the Carolina Panthers a couple of weeks ago.
Some people, like Cardinals safety Tony Jefferson apparently though did not know the Seahawks would not get to use the Cardinals facilities.
"A Seahawk is gonna be sitting in my locker"