Arizona Cardinals: 5 games that will make or break season
By Scott Allen
Nov 23, 2014; Seattle, WA, USA; Arizona Cardinals receiver Jaron Brown (13) catches a pass against the Seattle Seahawks at CenturyLink Field. The Seahawks defeated the Cardinals 19-3. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks
When: November 16, 2015
Game time: 6:30pm
This will be the biggest game of the year as far as the Arizona Cardinals are concerned. Now, you won’t hear that from any coaches or players. However if you think about it, there is no more important game. Last season the Cardinals went into Seattle battered and came out a 19-3 loser. This was after an impressive 17-10 victory in 2013.
If the Cardinals are to entertain any thoughts of winning the division and possibly having to go on the road in tough environments in January in the playoffs, then they need to win this game. There are not many tougher places to play on the road this season for the Cardinals. Games at the Pittsburgh Steelers and Cleveland Browns could be tough but nothing is like Seattle.
More from Raising Zona
- Arizona Cardinals: Could Eric Bieniemy come to the desert?
- Would Jonathan Gannon be a good fit for the Arizona Cardinals?
- Arizona Cardinals: Budda Baker right in his take regarding the next coach
- Arizona Cardinals: 3 reasons new coach should want to work with Murray
- Arizona Cardinals special teams could be completely revamped in 2023