Things I Won’t Miss About Arizona Cardinals if The Rapture Occurs
We all know by now that at 6pm tomorrow local time, The Rapture will have happened or it won't have. However, if it does happen, there are a few things I won't miss if the Arizona Cardinals happen to be amongst those saved and fly away to heaven.
Things I won't miss:
- Tim Hightower's fumbles
- Beanie Wells's injuries
- Max Hall behind center. John Skelton behind center. Derek Anderson behind center. I'm sensing a trend here.
- Passing on every down
- Poor offensive line blocking
- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie getting burned by yet another bomb
- Jeremy Bridges on the roster
- Another overthrown pass by Anderson
- Another loss to the San Francisco 49'ers
Those are just a few of the things I won't miss. I probably will miss all those things in 2011 even if The Rapture doesn't happen. It's nice to be prepared with the list though. I'm sure there will be brighter days ahead, unless of course God decides to save Larry Fitzgerald and Patrick Peterson tomorrow. Then the Cards are screwed.