Five Arizona Cardinals Targets from Day One of the NFL Combine
Danny Isidora is another guard who gained some attention today
If the Cardinals want to wait a little longer for guard depth, Miami’s Danny Isidora could be one of the guys they look at. He might not be as likely to start right away, but if the team feels like they have the starters on the roster already, then they can afford to target other positions with those early picks.
More from Raising Zona
- Would Jonathan Gannon be a good fit for the Arizona Cardinals?
- Arizona Cardinals: Budda Baker right in his take regarding the next coach
- Arizona Cardinals: 3 reasons new coach should want to work with Murray
- Arizona Cardinals special teams could be completely revamped in 2023
- Jonathan Gannon will interview with the Arizona Cardinals on Monday
Isidora also has good size, at 6’3″, 306 pounds. He also has quick feet, making him good for any scheme, and he should be handy when pulling in the run game. This would certainly aid David Johnson and the running backs.
A 5.04 second 40-time was one of the fastest among offensive linemen at the Combine, and he had a great 10-yard split. He also had a good vertical jump. Bigger was his performance in drills, where he probably boosted his stock. If he makes it into day three, the Cardinals could snap him up.